Monday, July 28, 2008

week 3 Thing 5 and 6

Flickr is fun! I could look at pictures all day. I looked at different locations that I have visited in the past year: New Orleans, Ireland. The photos are great. I wish my pictures looked like that. When looking for images at school we use POWER Library, AP Images. The students at an elementary level, usually find what they need thee.

I loved using the magazine photo and jigsaw puzzle. Now I plan to create my own Flickr account and try to upload some images to my blog.

I think the teachers would like to know about some of these ideas. I will have to talk to technology and make sure that these are not blocked at school. The computer teacher is always looking for new ideas that we can do collaboratively. The students could make a magazine cover about a current city or country they are studying.

No comments: