Monday, July 28, 2008

Week 1 Thing 2

I am back-tracking. I am excited about this experience with web 2.0 but I have been traveling alot this summer and have not had enough time to try out all these new technologies.
The easiest for me is to accept responsibility for my own learning and take pride in it.
I find that as the years pass, I find my appetite for learning increasing. There is so much I want to learn about and what a great occupation to satisfy my cravings. Also as my 3 children become adults, their interests and travels lead me to new learning opportunities. After returning from trips to New Orleans and a Caribbean cruise, I have lots more topics I want to explore.
One thing I do find challenging is using technology to my advantage. In the elementary level we are limited as to what we can do in the school. Students are not allowed to search for images.
That is one thing we need to work on being able to access.

No comments: